On this page, you will find all of my advocacy priorities for 2023-2024. Please note that this page may be updated at any time.
These advocacy priorities are specifically for Houston County, and parts of the Middle Georgia area.
- Inclusivity in Warner Robins e.g., Access To Public Transportation, virtual City Council Meetings
- Advocating for pedestrian safety improvements, such as installing accessible pedestrian signals that are used in different parts of the country on intersections in the Warner Robins, Georgia and the Macon, Georgia areas
- Advocating for poll workers to be trained on the accessible voting machines.
- Advocating for more accessible bus stops in the Macon, Georgia area
- Making documents from Houston County available online to view in an accessible, easy-to-understand format.
State-Level Advocacy Priorities
These advocacy priorities are specifically for getting legislation passed in the state of Georgia.
- Getting The Braille Literacy Bill Passed
- More funding for Georgia Center’s For Independent Living (CILs
National Advocacy Priorities