- Chicken nuggets: Eight or less, depending on the size of the bread
- Bread: Hamburger or regular sandwich bread, depending on the size
- Cheese: Sliced cheese. It is possible that you can use shredded cheese
Steps To Make
- Microwave the chicken nuggets for three-to-four minutes.
- Get a plate of bread. You should have two slices of bread.
- Put the cheese on one bread.
- Put four pieces of chicken nuggets that you just heated up in the microwave on top of the cheese.
- Get the other bread and repeat steps three and four.
- Put them together and heat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds until the cheese melts.
- The last step is obvious, enjoy!